Join Whiskey Peddler Charlie Garrison and Bourbon Evangelist Hennessey Castillo for a night of bourbon and bites with our friends at Bourbon and Bones!
Charlie will be swapping stories and pouring samples of our Small Batch, HoneyDew, Single Barrel, and the brand-new 2021 Laguna Madre bourbon! Charlie will take you through everything you need to know about nosing and tasting fine bourbon whiskey, then y’all can drink it however you like! Chef-prepared appetizers from the Bourbon and Bones team will be provided as well to pair with your favorite Texas bourbon!
Tickets are $150 plus tax and gratuity and will be limited to just a small number of seats, so call (480) 629-4922 to reserve your spot now!
If you’re looking to break bourbon with the Whiskey Peddler and sample some of that amazing Laguna Madre, we’ll see y’all at at 5:00 PM MST on June 26th at 4200 North Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, Arizona, 85251. Salud!
Check out the full appetizer menu below!
– Buffalo Mozzarella, Heirloom Tomato & Basil Tossed With Balsamic Reduction Served Atop A Toasted Crostini
– Ricotta Mixed With Medjool Dates & Chives Wrapped In Italian Smoked Prosciutto
Bacon Wrapped Scallops
– Hokkaido Scallops Wrapped In Sugar Cured Bacon
Smoked Salmon Crostinis
– Smoked Scottish Salmon, Lemon Dill Cream Cheese, Scallion
– 2 Australian Lamb Lollipops – 1 Blackened 1 Mediterranean Marinated
Bleu Cheese Buffalo Ribeye Crostinis
– Buffalo Ribeye, Bleu Cheese Topped With Fried Onions Banyuls Reduction
Cotton Candy Foie Gras
– Chocolate Dipped Cotton Candy Wrapped Foie Gras Infused Granny Smith Apples Garrison Brothers Infused Cotton Candy