Starlit Austin is an annual holiday celebration at The Park at Indeed Tower. The free family-friendly outdoor event brings the community together in support of Dell Children’s Medical Center.
Attendees of all ages may enjoy live music under the glow of the tower’s sparkling 20-foot tall light art installation, The Kilroy Star, as well as additional programming and complimentary offerings to include:
• Meet-and-greet with Santa Claus and snap your own holiday photos with plenty of décor throughout the plaza
• Sip and savor complimentary hot cocoa by Patika Coffee and sweet treats by Salty Donuts
• Watch a synchronized LED light show via The Kilroy Star to live musical performances
• Listen to live musical performances by energetic DJ and drummer duo.
• Charitable donation presented to Dell Children’s Medical Center by Kilroy, the owner of Indeed Tower
• Consider donating to Dell Children’s annual toy drive, Holiday Village, in support of pediatric patients. A drop-off station for new toys will be provided on-site at Indeed Tower for the event.