On Tuesday nights throughout the summer and fall, cyclists will have the opportunity to clip in and navigate COTA's 3.4-mile circuit at Bike Night powered by Ascension Seton. The weekly event lets riders cruise COTA's famed stars and stripes in a socially-distant and stress-free environment without the worry of city traffic while offering fantastic sunset views of the COTA tower and Austin skyline. After the ride concludes, cyclists can replenish and recharge with a socially distant tailgate with fellow riders in our Paddock parking lot!
There are no Bike Nights scheduled in July/August.
UPDATED EVENT OPERATIONS:
- Pre-registration is required for this event. No on-site registration will be available. Pre-registration will close Mondays at 11:59 PM.
- Masks are required while not riding.
- Please remain 6 feet a part at all times.
- Parking will be in the Paddock. View the map at TheCircuit.com/Bike.
- No spectators allowed.
- No rental bikes are available.
- Please bring your own water. Water bottles will be available for purchase.
- Debit/Credit card only. This is a cashless event.