This Full Moon adventure will give you a front row seat to a magical showing of the full moon rising above Lady Bird Lake.
Join Rowing Dock for a fun-filled night of moon gazing on Lady Bird Lake, with the downtown skyline as your backdrop. To maintain social distancing, we have limited ticket sales and we expect tickets to sell out fast!
Rowing Dock will outfit each vessel with a boating light and provide light lanyards, but feel free to come decked out in glow in the dark gear to make the experience even more radiant!
Time specific details:
This ticket is for a time frame from 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM : Check-In for this ticket type will open at 7:30 PM. You should be in line to check in no later than 7:45 PM in order to ensure you get out on the water by your departure time of 8:00 PM. YOU MUST RETURN TO THE DOCK BY 10:00 PM
What you need to know:
We are requiring all guests to wear facial coverings while on site. You can take them off when you are on the water, but you will be asked to put them back on before you get out of your boats and on the dock. (If this requirement makes you feel uncomfortable or you cannot follow this policy fully, we do not recommend purchasing tickets to this event.)
Pro Tip: Wear a waterproof watch or bring a phone in a waterproof floating case so you know what time it is. (we also rent floating dry bags)
- What is your refund policy? We will offer refunds with 48 hours of advance notice. Refund requests must be put in writing and emailed to email@example.com. Refund requests received within 48 hours will be processed on a case by case basis but are not guaranteed.
- What happens if the event is canceled due to inclement weather? If Rowing Dock cancels the event due to inclement weather, guests will be given a refund in the form of Rowing Dock Gift Certificates of equal value to their ticket purchase. Gift Certificates can be applied to any rental item, merchandise, or future Rowing Dock events. Thanks in advance for supporting local businesses!
- Does everyone have to wear a facial covering? Yes. We are requiring our staff and all customers to wear a facial covering while on-premise. When you are out on the water you can remove your facial covering, but make sure you don't lose it or allow it to get soggy. We will ask you to put the facial covering back on before you exit your boat and get back onto the dock.
- Are dogs allowed? No. Dogs are not allowed at this time due to the presence of algae that is present and harmful to dogs.
- Can we bring a cooler? Small coolers are allowed but NO GLASS. Please also make sure you have a way to keep your trash from getting into the lake.
- What is the earliest I can arrive to get checked in? Check in will start 30 minutes prior to your departure time.